Our response to COVID 19
What Life Safe is doing to minimize the risk:
UPDATED March 2023.
Life Safe is following the provincial Health orders which can be found by following the link below: COVID-19 Provincial Health Guidelines
All of our instructors and staff are fully vaccinated.
Instructors will be decontaminating the mannequins prior, during, and after each course.
Students are encouraged to bring their own mask, as it must be worn for the scenarios in class.
Bag-valve masks (BVMs) will be used when practicing two-rescuer skills. Mannequins will be spaced apart during training for greater safety.
Proper hand hygiene will be practiced throughout the day by all students and instructors.
These additional precautions will be practiced:
As always, please take actions in your classrooms to help prevent disease and protect your health:
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing as directed above.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands.
• Stay home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others.